Many people nowadays are completely absorbed into the world of online gaming. Technology brought the world not only super cool graphics but a wide variety of games to select from, nearly flooding the market with ideas for gaming that most gamers probably never even thought about playing.
The immersing quality of most games mixed with a high entertainment value and the intrinsic rewards of accomplishment that come with mastery have added to the popularity of online gaming. To some, it still seems like a waste of time, and you may be asking: why are people so interested in online gaming, and why is it popularity on the rise?
There is no doubt that the interest in this hobby continues to grow, and it seems that no likely end to this market will ever be in sight. So, to those of you wondering what makes online gaming so appealing to so many, the following lists of why people enjoy online games, and the best Free Online Login Games With No Download, should help to explain some of it.
Why Is Online Gaming So Popular?
In truth, there are many reasons why online gaming experienced a massive boom the past few years. While much of the popularity boom emerged because of the ability to create better games quickly and cheaply for gamers with the massive capabilities of technology, there is also the fact that online game developers simply became better at making online games.
Part of this is due to technology, and part of it is due to the better research of target audiences that they are trying to reach. For marketing purposes of online gaming, education is, after all, key, because they have to be able to get the word out about their games.
Social media plays a key role in this. A lot of online games can promote themselves nowadays through effective word-of-mouth social media advertising, starting social media pages that then attract massive amounts of followers, who tell their friends and family.
One game that became a huge hit due to social media outreach is Minecraft, which everybody on the planet is probably familiar with now.
The list below should help break down why online gaming continues to grow and attract more and more gamers.
- Millions of choices. First, and perhaps most important, the industry has a lot to offer any gamer. There are so many games out there, pretty much everybody can find a game concept they would be interested in pursuing. There are shooting games, fighting games, role-playing games of all kinds with various back stories—you name it. Whatever a gamer’s preference is, there’s probably a game out there for it, even if it is about playing games to improve brain function. The list is never-ending.
- Easy to Get. You no longer need to leave the home to get online games. All you need is Internet access and a computer, and a few minutes of time. Gamers can quite literally find a game they want and start playing after making user accounts in a matter of minutes. They don’t have to deal with a long line or even worry about going anywhere, other than accessing their computers.
- Affordable. Many online games cost nothing, which is what the list below will demonstrate in a bit. Others are very cheap, pretty much always costing less than $10. Games used to be a lot more expensive than this, but thanks to technology and the huge demands of the market, there are so many games out there, prices stay low.
- Interesting. With such great technological capabilities nowadays, games have become incredibly interesting and entertaining. Not only are the graphics better, but the storylines are better, and the quality of interaction with the games are typically fantastic. It’s relatively easy to get hooked onto an online game quickly, simply because the entertainment value of most of the games today is catchy. And since gamers are going to pick out the games that caught their interests in the first place, they are a lot more likely to get hooked.
- Intrinsic rewards. Games nowadays always have a learning curve, and take a bit of time to get used to it. People typically feel great about themselves when they start getting involved in a game, then start mastering the concepts and become successful at the game. That’s not to say that games of the past were also not intrinsically rewarding, but today’s games are typically a lot more complex and take more work, so the intrinsic benefits are even greater.
So, for those of you wondering why online gaming is such a huge hit nowadays, hopefully, a bit of comprehension is occurring. While it may not be everybody’s “thing,” it is the “thing” of a vast majority of people, and it’s obviously not going away anytime soon.
Free Online Games with no Download
So, if you are interested in trying online gaming out, why not get started with some free online games that do not require a download? There is a lot to choose from out there, and can take the time to sift through, so hopefully this list will save you some minutes or hours of decision-making time. Here are a few games that you can try.
- Drakensang Online. Do you like medieval-type adventure quests with an interesting variety of characters? Then this game might be a good place to start. It’s very popular, and another nice thing about it is that it has compelling 3-D graphics that pull most players into the world. It’s highly interactive and entertaining, and the quests will make you want to keep playing.
- League of Angels. Do you like saving beautiful princesses? How about beautiful angels? If you are the type that enjoys games about good and evil, and fantasy play, this is a great game to get started with online gaming. It offers super intense graphics and hours of enjoyable gameplay. The game’s story is pretty exciting, and gamers are sure to be hooked into the fun.
- Stormfall: Age of War. An ancient King type strategy game, you are challenged to defeat evil while finding the best heroes to accomplish the task. The game has a great storyline behind it, which is quite immersing for gamers. It will get you hooked and interested if you like games with both quests, and a good versus evil type concept behind it. The graphics are also hard to beat, and many users report loving the plot of the game.
- Soldiers Inc. If you like military type games with soldiers, then this is the game for you. It has a nice story behind it, and you’ll probably get entranced by the war-torn world the game places you will discover. You have to run a military base and save the world while battling through a game with some fantastic imagery.
- Thunderbird. If battle games are something that sparks your interest, you will get a lot of enjoyment and entertainment out of this game. The premise is a fighting game with a storyline that guides you through fights with the bad guys—typically evil monsters. The graphics, especially in the fighting, are pretty intense, and you’ll get hooked inside the plot rather quickly.
- Batheo. For those of you that enjoy history and historical concepts intertwined with games, or loved 300, this is a great strategy game for you. Set in ancient Greece, you get to figure out battle line strategy against your enemies. It is a military warfare game with an ancient, historical theme.
- Battlestar Galactica. If you love space games or the franchise, this is a great game to play. Gamers feel it does justice to the Battlestar Galactica franchise with a great story and plenty of fantastic space adventures.
- BeGone. Are you nterested in a first-person shooter game? Then BeGone is a great place to start. The imagery of the game is fantastic, and the targets tend to hook users. You will want to keep gong on your next adventure, and so on and so forth, because the goals of the game are pretty all-encompassing for most gamers.
- Big Farm. If you like farm games or are in the mood for something “cute,” this game can give you just that. The storyline deals with taking over a farm and renovating it to improve upon it. It’s an interesting farm game with good graphics and a nice feel to the goals.
- Business Tycoon Online. Busines Tycoon is a unique game, and it’s great if you want to train yourself to problem solve business strategy. Its uniqueness added to its popularity, and it gives you certain problems you have to deliver
And if you need another list of cool app games to check out, you can click here. You can check out more new and exciting online games by clicking here.
Enjoy Your Gaming!
With a list of free Online Login Games With No Download to enjoy, you have some time to explore some of what is out there for free with online gaming. If you are new to the online gaming world, playing for free is one of the best ways to get yourself going, because you can test the waters and see how much you enjoy the concepts behind the varying types of games. The sky is the limit in the world of online gaming, so find something you enjoy, and go for it.