There may be many Android emulators out there emulators out there, but the Droid4x Emulator is up there among the very best. You can use it with Mac OS (operating system) and Windows PC.
Droid4x offline installer was released in July 2015 and it still remains one of the best emulators in terms of the many features it offers.
If you are looking for a way to emulate your Android device on your computer (PC or Mac), look no further, the Droid4x Emulator is one of the most solid options.
Android has become increasingly popular OS (operating system) so if you are an Android user, this one is for you. The Android mobile operating system, which was developed by Google, is currently used in many smartphones and tablets. Since its original launch in 2007, Android has grown to be one of the most successful mobile operating systems in the market. Available in 70 different languages (including Afrikaans, Catalan, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean among many others), Android have hundreds of millions around the world.
One of the advantages of Android is the availability of a myriad of free and pay applications (apps) through the Google Play store. Apart from the many apps available, users can also have access to movies and TV, music, books (ebooks), and a newsstand section through Google Play.
If you have a smartphone or a tablet that uses Android and would like to make the most of it on your computer, here is your chance to do exactly that. It is incredibly simple, too.
What is an Android Emulator and How Does It Work?
An Android emulator like Droid4x Emulator is a computer program which you can install in your PC or Mac computer to mimic your Android OS (operating system). After installing the emulator, you will have access to a virtual console which will then allow you to install other applications (apps), giving you a much wider choice. Particularly, if you use a PC, downloading an Android emulator will give you a much bigger selection of apps than you would normally get through Windows.
There are many advantages to using an Android Emulator:
- Access to more apps (Android has 1.4 million apps).
- The possibility to synch your apps between your mobile devices, and your PC or Mac computer.
- Access to a higher number of utilities.
- One of the favorite things people do with Droid4x Emulator is to use it to play games using their Android device (phone or tablet) and their PC Windows or Mac OS. Droid4x Emulator is, in fact, the best Android emulator for gaming, both for PC Windows and Mac OS users.
Main Features of Droid4x Offline Installer
What makes Droid4x Offline Installer stand out from the rest, it is its many features.
Here is a list of the main features of Droid4x Offline Installer:
- Google Play Store: Droid4x Offline Installer comes with the Google Play Store. This app will allow you to download all kinds of music, books, movies and TV shows, news and magazines, and games.
- No cost: Droid4x Android Emulator can be downloaded totally free on line.
- Keyboard: Droid4x Offline Installer allows you to use your PC or Mac OS keyboard which makes it easier to navigate and use all your apps and games.
- Controls: the Droid4x Offline Installer comes with fantastic controls. This emulator supports drag and drop features, which makes app. and game installation much easier than other emulators.
- Interface: Droid4x Offline Installer has great UI design (user interface design), which makes it just beautiful; visually appealing and easy to navigate.
- Other features: screen mapping, which allows you to great efficiency; and touch gestures, which allows you to zoom in and out of content, scroll and pan, drag, open and close items, among others.
- Over all, the Android Droid4x emulator is one of the best Android emulators available.
- Droid4x Android Emulator is fully compatible with PC and Mac OS.
- Droid4x Android Emulator is extremely powerful, which allows to run apps and games heavily without any problems.
- Droid4x Android Emulator is the best Android emulator for playing games on your desktop.
Droid4x is considered one of the best Android emulators out there. The most similar Android emulators available are AMIDuOs and Andy, but it is generally accepted now that Droid4x is actually superior to those two. Although, they are quite similar in terms of productivity and performance, the recent improvements made on Droid4x, particularly, its new add-ons make Droid4x really stand out. Droid4x includes an app that you can install on your smart phone that will allow to control your videos games on your computer using your phone. This is why I’m recommending Droid4x Emulator if your purpose is to use it to play games. The app you need to download is the Droid4x remote control, which is available both for Android and iOS (Apple Operating System).
Thanks to Droid4x Emulator, you will be able to use Android apps and games on iOS (the mobile operating system designed by Apple), making the most of both worlds.
Using Droid4x Emulator you will be able to play mobile games and use many apps on your desktop, with the added advantage of a bigger screen, better sound, and the use of an actual keyboard.
There are, unfortunately, some disadvantages to using the Droid4x Emulator. Nothing is perfect and the Droid4x Emulator is no exception to this. In the spirit of full disclosure I am listing the disadvantages of this emulator.
- Droid4x offers no support for its developers.
- Droid4x has no cloud save support.
- Droid4x comes with no camera integration.
- Droid4x does not have synch to mobile support.
In my opinion these are all very small disadvantages that pale in comparison with the many advantages you will get, particularly considering that Droid4x Emulator is free!
Droid4x Emulator Installation and Set Up Guide
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to download and install the Droid4x Emulator, and what you need to do to set it up on your PC or Mac OS.
- Download the Droid4x Emulator.
- Go to the file location folder in your computer and click on the Droid4x file.
- Decide whether you would like to select the destination folder for Droid4x or just leave it as default.
- Further instructions will be displayed on your screen. Follow them.
- The installation of Droid4x will begin. Be patient because this could take several minutes (even more than 10 minutes depending on your internet connection). The good news is that you can track how the installation is progressing on your screen.
- Once the installation is completed, the Droid4x will display, showing three categories: App store, Desktop, and Re command.
- Go to the App store to set up your Google Play account.
- All you need in order to set up your Google Play is your Gmail (Google Mail) account login details. If you don’t use Gmail, do not worry, you can just create a new account by clicking on “new”.
What Are the Droid4x Android Emulator Offline Minimum System Requirements?
Before you install Droid4x Android Emulator Offline, you need to ensure that your OS (operating system) meets a number of minimum requirements. Here is the list of the minimum requirements:
- Desktop operating system (OS): you will need your computer to run either on a Mac OS X or on a Windows platform.
- For Windows operating system (OS): Droid4x Android emulator runs on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista. Droid4x Android emulator works the same on both 32 and 64 bit.
- You will also need RAM (Random Access Memory) and a graphics card.
What Games Can Be Played Using Droid4x Emulator?
Since we are recommending Droid4x Emulator, here is the list of games you can play using the Droid4x Emulator. As a disclaimer, let me make clear that games can sometimes be hit and miss on Droid4x Emulator (and more generally on Android Emulators). Here is a list of some of some of the games where users have reported having trouble playing using Droid4x Emulator. My suggestion is that you try to play yourself before fully trusting this or any other list you find on the Internet.
Here is a list of games reported not to work (or that work with problems) on Droid4x Emulator:
- Clash of Kings
- Bleach: Brave Souls
- Dragon Encounter
- Summoners War
- Angry Birds
- Gangstar Vegas
- Blood Brothers
- Zenobia 4
- Mortal Kombat X
- Dawn of Titans
- Paradise Bay
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Band of Monsters
- Order and Chaos 2
- Toram online
Some of these games have been reported as blocking Android emulators, others have been reported as crashing, while the rest work with problems (for example, sound issues). Even if you find certain small problems with some games or if others are blocked, you can still play most games using the Droid4x Emulator and the remote control app. which are both downloadable for free.
In this article, I have explained all the advantages and disadvantages of installing and running the Droid4x Emulator. I hope that pointed out potential issues will help you make a decision about whether this emulator is something you need. But final piece of advice is that you tested out by yourself. After all, Droid4x Emulator is free.