Many games and apps will have glitches that appear because it is a computer game and you can’t control bugs. Sometimes these glitches are beneficial and other times they are just plain funny. Clash Royale has had several glitches but the one that interests people the most is the Legendary card glitch. Is there a Clash Royale glitch? Find out the truth below:
What is the Legendary Card Clash Royale Glitch?
Someone somewhere (no one really knows who) figured out a certain chest algorithm in Clash Royale. This player claimed that if you opened certain chests at certain times you could get a Legendary card inside a free chest. The process is incredibly detailed and requires several steps. You won’t pay a single penny to try this glitch but it will take time, including an entire day of not playing the game at all.
How Rare are Legendary Cards?
Legendary cards are very rare. Some smart user figured out the percentage of obtaining a Legendary card from regular chests. The chance of getting one is best when you are in the highest Arena and from a Super Magical Chest. Those chests are rare, too, and getting to the highest arena isn’t an easy task in itself.
Chests follow a specific order when they drop. This order has been found and proven true. Super magical chests, however, are not a part of that order. They drop randomly once every 500 chests. It is nearly impossible to know when one will drop. This makes it nearly impossible to guarantee to be in a higher arena when one drops to raise your chance of obtaining a Legendary card.
There are also Legendary chests that contain Legendary cards. They are also random and appear within 500 chests just like Super Magical chests. They appear less than Super Magical cards but guarantee a Legendary card whereas Super Magical drops more often but you might not get a Legendary. You won’t start to get these chests until you reach 2000 trophies and if you drop below 2000 trophies you will stop seeing them.
See how difficult it is to get those precious cards? That is why so many people want this Legendary glitch to be real.
How to Do the Legendary Glitch in Clash Royale
Performing the Legendary card glitch requires opening certain chests and clearing others. You have to follow the order exactly or it won’t work. Here are the steps to take if you wish to give this glitch a try:
- Learn the chest cycle. The chest cycle is the order that chests will always appear in the game. Knowing the cycle will help you immensely when trying this glitch. Play the game regularly and take a look at the chest cycle every time you obtain a chest until you figure out where in the cycle you are.
- Play the game normally until you reach the second Magical chest in the cycle. Do not open the chest if you have any other chests waiting in your queue.
- Clear the extra chests in your line up to get them out of the way.
- Open the magical chest.
- Continue playing and open 11 silver chests in order. When you receive a gold chest just leave it in your queue and do not open it. Since you started on the second Magical chest, you will be able to open up 11 silver chests before your queue fills up with gold chests.
- After you have opened 11 silver chests, open two gold chests. You already have them in your queue.
- Wait 24 hours without playing the game at all. Ignore the game completely for a whole day or the glitch will reset.
- Open the two free chests you got automatically during the wait.
- Play until you get the next silver chest and open it.
- Open your next free chest you receive. Inside will be a Legendary card. Maybe.
Is the Legendary Card Glitch Real?
Many players will adamantly swear that the glitch is real and show proof with a picture of their card. Others will adamantly tell you that it is impossible, just a hoax, and that people who show proof are just showing you any Legendary card they received normally or paid for. It seems about 50-50 which makes knowing if the glitch is real a difficult call.
There are many reason why the glitch is most likely not real:
- No one knows who found the glitch. If it was real why the secrecy?
- The process is very complicated. How could someone manage to figure it out just by playing the game? Did they hack the game to find out the algorithim?
- If Supercell put this glitch in the game on purpose why is it so difficult to find and no mention of it as a hint?
- Supercell hasn’t mentioned the glitch at all. If it was real they would have fixed it and probably mentioned that they did fix it as they have with other past glitches.
- A glitch is a mistake that happens randomly. This isn’t random if you have to follow so many steps.
Despite these reason many swear by the glitch. The only way to know for sure is to try it out for yourself. All you waste is a bit of time and you just might end up with a Legendary card for your efforts. If not, no harm done.
Real Clash Royale Glitches
There have been some real glitches in the game but only one had any real benefit. The witch glitch was one where people could place a witch behind a spawner. She would get stuck and the spawner would madly create creatures (usually skeletons). This had a benefit because you had so many skeletons to fight. Others were mostly funny glitches such as when the Prince went berserk on a player, but no one has seemed to recreate the glitch yet. Supercell is pretty good about finding and fixing glitches before they become a problem.
Is there a Clash Royale glitch? The short answer is probably not, but you can certainly try it out for yourself to see if it works for you. Chances are high that if the glitch is real, Supercell will shut it down before long so don’t wait to give a try.